This is an excellent piece of communication by BooneOakley a marketing agency (whose site homepage is actually this YouTube video - quite radical and why not after all?) that is very successful in:
- showing what its target customer's burning problem is
- identifying its key competitors
- highlighting the weaknesses of the competitive options
- differentiating itself not only in terms of rational content of this piece but also in terms of location, style, spirit, tone, coolness, fun and cleverness
- showing ambition without falling into the trap of becoming pretentious or arrogant
I found this video via Cleverwood on Geert Polleunis' site and blog.