We all have our own very personal ways of looking at the world.
I know it sounds trivial, but from experience I know how difficult it is to actually keep that in mind all the time.
I know the size of the gap between understanding something intellectually and actually doing what I understand.
So I chose this picture as a reminder for:
- speaking to prospects and customers
- interviewing users of computer systems
- creating and delivering workshops
- training people on so called "productivity" suites when productivity goes down the drain simply because Word is used like the good old typewriter or a user does not trust Excel to add properly the contents of two cells
- discussing with other people about their careers (people tend to confide a lot... must be the trust inspired by the bald-man)
If you would like to view the image in full size, just click on it.
Java Training Institutes Java Training Institutes Java EE Training in Chennai Java EE Training in Chennai Java Spring Hibernate Training Institutes in Chennai J2EE Training Institutes in Chennai J2EE Training Institutes in Chennai Core Java Training Institutes in Chennai Core Java Training Institutes in ChennaiReplyDelete